Monday, October 6, 2008

Aaron Update in China - October 2008

I went walking from my hotel and thought you'd like to see a little bit of the city center of Changchun China. I filmed this on October 2nd in the afternoon and it shows the hustle and bustle of daily life where I live. In the evening and on the weekends it is much busier. Just click on the link shown in blue to watch the video. I had to upload it to a file sharing web-site because it was 140mb in size. It is about 30 minutes long and I added a few comments and some music so you won't get bored. Maybe you can guess the TV theme songs I used while you watch it. Enjoy :-)
http://www.zshare.net/video/2020993910dbecfa/

Some have reported getting inappropiate pop-ups when opening this link. I'm terribly sorry if that is the case. I just recently discovered that this is an ad-financed file sharing web-site. You should be okay if your pop-up blocker is turned on.

No comments: