Monday, August 20, 2007

August 2007

L-R, Nick, Amy, Nathan, Leah, Matthew all gussied up for Nathan's wedding to Carolina 12/07


Rachel on the trampoline at Leah's 12/06
Rachel's Baptism with the Grandpas. Great to be eight! 2/07
Rachel (8) going hippity-hop in the house no less 4/07














Look how much money my mouth is going to cost Dad! - Rachel 4/07
Daniel (3) chillin' at the doctor's office 4/07
Sadie (5) with shaved-off eyebrows 7/07
Sadie "Esmeralda" Daniel "Baby Bop" and Genna "Jasmine" (Neighbor Friend) 7/07
Night time frog catching. Must be a least 100 frogs in the cage, and Sadie in her night gown no less. 6/07
Thomas (12) headed off to summer camp. Using my backpack that my dad bought me when I was 12 and went to summer camp. He sure is growing up fast. 7/07





The boys doing what boys do - a little engine work on the 1969 Buick. Replacing the water pump. 7/07
Sadie graduated from Kindergarten and brought home the hardware. The Principal's Trophy for being the best in her class. 6/07








Ashley (14) graduated 8th grade and also won numerous awards and medals including the Principal's Award for top 8th grader. She'll be a big freshman next year.....gulp!
While she was sleeping we put 100 helium filled balloons on her ceiling for her to see when she woke up in the morning on her 14th birthday. It was a big surprise for her. 4/07




Thomas turned 12 and was ordained a Deacon. The Grandpas were there to help with the event. What a special day for him. 4/07


The Whole Family at the Alamo 4/07
Billy-Bob Rachel 6/07 (not much different than her own mouth - compare with photo above)
Ashley and Thomas in my old Football Jerseys. They wore them to school for dress-up. Hard to believe I used to wear pads under those things 5/07
Dasterdly Daniel with Billy-Bob teeth. Man, this kid is funny!!! 6/07

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're blogging! I'm still waiting for pics of the new yard and house...I'm sure they are as perfect as the last one!

Anonymous said...

Aaron I am just thrilled at your family. Tell Amy I will be better at remembering her on her B-day Sept 1. I still have not forgotten. Hope you are all well! I will have to do something like this about my family. Take Care!Yvonne Rodabough